Living the Otaku Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open forum for fans of anime, manga, or video games to openly discuss their interests without any shame or reserve.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would Marijuana Legalisation Lead to Domestic Terrorism?

Go down 
+2
Redtailedboa
Mukki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Redtailedboa
Nooblet
Nooblet
Redtailedboa

Would Marijuana Legalisation Lead to Domestic Terrorism? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Marijuana Legalisation Lead to Domestic Terrorism?   Would Marijuana Legalisation Lead to Domestic Terrorism? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Crazy_Taco wrote:
Raikage wrote:
You guys are a bunch of women. How about you do a mans drug like crystal meth.mmmm Very Happy

Naw man. Come talk to me when you take LSD suppositories.

I do something far more dangerous and life threatening than either of those. I date women.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/redtailedboa
hoodsey
Moderation Incarnate
Moderation Incarnate
hoodsey

PostSubject: Re: Would Marijuana Legalisation Lead to Domestic Terrorism?   Would Marijuana Legalisation Lead to Domestic Terrorism? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:59 am

^ He won it.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hoodsey
Crazy_Taco
Nooblet
Nooblet
Crazy_Taco

PostSubject: Re: Would Marijuana Legalisation Lead to Domestic Terrorism?   Would Marijuana Legalisation Lead to Domestic Terrorism? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:35 pm

Ugh. This thread was supposed to be about smoking weed and becoming a terrorist. Where did it go wrong? BTW, I'm with them. Everyone that smokes weed is a terr'ist that took'r jahbs!
Back to top Go down
Raikage
Moderation Incarnate
Moderation Incarnate
Raikage

PostSubject: Re: Would Marijuana Legalisation Lead to Domestic Terrorism?   Would Marijuana Legalisation Lead to Domestic Terrorism? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:57 pm

Crazy_Taco wrote:
Ugh. This thread was supposed to be about smoking weed and becoming a terrorist. Where did it go wrong? BTW, I'm with them. Everyone that smokes weed is a terr'ist that took'r jahbs!

I agree I am tired of all these weed smoking terrorist. Weed should be illegal and if anyone is caught smoking, they should be "stoned" to death.
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Taco
Nooblet
Nooblet
Crazy_Taco

PostSubject: Re: Would Marijuana Legalisation Lead to Domestic Terrorism?   Would Marijuana Legalisation Lead to Domestic Terrorism? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:38 pm

I want a special tracking satellite that fires high intensity microwaves that asplode people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would Marijuana Legalisation Lead to Domestic Terrorism?   Would Marijuana Legalisation Lead to Domestic Terrorism? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would Marijuana Legalisation Lead to Domestic Terrorism?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Living the Otaku Life :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: