Living the Otaku Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open forum for fans of anime, manga, or video games to openly discuss their interests without any shame or reserve.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bloody Monday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Animelovers411
Nooblet
Nooblet
Animelovers411

Bloody Monday Empty
PostSubject: bloody monday   Bloody Monday Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:40 am

anyone read it cuz i havent found a good reason to read it lol

~thats just how i m, i always need a reason to read manga but never need a reason to watch it~
Back to top Go down
Animelovers411
Nooblet
Nooblet
Animelovers411

Bloody Monday Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Monday   Bloody Monday Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:22 am

should attempt it??? I am not sure if its right for me??
Back to top Go down
Konata Izumi
Nooblet
Nooblet
Konata Izumi

Bloody Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Monday   Bloody Monday Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:40 pm

are you trying to recommend us the manga?
please let me give a bit information about it.

Quote :

A Russian spy is found murdered in Japan, with the only clue to the reasons for his death being a memory chip he managed to hide from his murderer. The Third-I branch of the PSST (based on the Public Security Intelligence Agency) recruit Fujimaru Takagi, a brilliant hacker known as "Falcon", to decode the chip, which contains a video file documenting a viral outbreak in Russia where thousands are killed, known as the Christmas Massacre.

Things become further complicated when Fujimura's father, a high ranking official within Third-I PSST, is falsely accused of murdering his superior when he receives further information related to the Christmas Massacre, and the code name "Bloody Monday".

The terrorist Maya Orihara, who was responsible for the incident in Russia, is now in Tokyo in order to recover the memory stick to stop Third-I from knowing the truth of a terrorist plot in Japan. She goes under cover as a teacher at Fujimaru Takagi's High School. From there it becomes difficult for Fujimaru to determine who he can trust as he uses his high-level hacking skills to try and save the country and unravel the mystery of Bloody Monday and the cult behind it.
-wikipedia

Plot looks good, I might start reading it this coming week.
I don't think its a one-shot manga though...
Back to top Go down
http://2dphiles.blogspot.com
Animelovers411
Nooblet
Nooblet
Animelovers411

Bloody Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Monday   Bloody Monday Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:58 am

well it started as one and then they decided to keep it going

sorry about posting it here, i just thourght it would fit under this topic
Back to top Go down
Mukki
Admin
Mukki

Bloody Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Monday   Bloody Monday Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:25 am

Bloody Monday is pretty awesome!

I read all of season 1 and have been keeping up with season 2.
If you like very suspenseful, edge-of-your-seat style series (akin to 24), I'd give this a very strong recommendation.

From ANN:

Bloody Monday (manga)

Bloody Monday Bloody_Monday_manga
[ serialized in [Weekly Shonen Magazine] ]

Alternative title:
ブラッディ・マンデイ (Japanese)
血色星期一 (Chinese (Taiwan))

Genres: action, mystery, science fiction, thriller

Plot Summary: Second year high school student, Takagi Fujimaru, appears to be an average teenager and member of the school newspaper, but he is secretly "Falcon," a genius computer hacker that's revealed crimes and outed several dirty politicians. He's currently stopped his computer hacking at his father's request, but he's forced to return to the computer when his father is wanted for murder. Throughout his investigation, Takagi discovers a deadly virus, and that virus brings with it enemies from all over the world. Friend and foe become nearly impossible to distinguish. Everyone Takagi meets becomes capable of betrayal.
Back to top Go down
https://otakulife.forumotion.com
Mukki
Admin
Mukki

Bloody Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Monday   Bloody Monday Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:29 am

Merging with the Bloody Monday topic in general manga, since this isn't exactly a one-shot. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://otakulife.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Bloody Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Monday   Bloody Monday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Monday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Living the Otaku Life :: Manga :: General Manga Discussion-
Jump to: