Living the Otaku Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open forum for fans of anime, manga, or video games to openly discuss their interests without any shame or reserve.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the news

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Edelicious
Nooblet
Nooblet

In the news Empty
PostSubject: In the news   In the news Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:50 pm

Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize for saying he wants to make world peace. I want world peace too, where's my award. Sad
Back to top Go down
synack
Nooblet
Nooblet
synack

In the news Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news   In the news Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:07 pm

Edelicious wrote:
Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize for saying he wants to make world peace. I want world peace too, where's my award. Sad

I don't know. Maybe you should increase troop levels in one of the two wars your fighting or start a new war all together like Obama? Then you might get your peace prise
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rootio
Edelicious
Nooblet
Nooblet

In the news Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news   In the news Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:53 am

synack wrote:
Edelicious wrote:

I don't know. Maybe you should increase troop levels in one of the two wars your fighting or start a new war all together like Obama? Then you might get your peace prise

Starting wars don't warrant peace, ending them in a civilized manner does. Smile

I would understand if he had made fundamental changes within his time as president before he was nominated for the prize, but according to wikipedia "Nominations must usually be submitted to the Committee by February 1 of the year in question." Obama was only inaurgurated on January 20. I don't recall him creating peace anywhere in those 11 days. O_o
Back to top Go down
Redtailedboa
Nooblet
Nooblet
Redtailedboa

In the news Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news   In the news Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:22 pm

He created peace in the bedrooms of many teen-magazine craving, horny adolescent females. You could hear the sound of vibrators for miles in those 11 days.... Satisfied women = peace.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/redtailedboa
Mukki
Admin
Mukki

In the news Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news   In the news Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:34 pm

synack wrote:
Edelicious wrote:

How dare you criticize our savior! I thought we had already established that Obama can do no wrong? Laughing

Yea, as far as giving someone a nobel peace prize just for talking about peace while escalating violence in the middle east/looking towards Iran. I'm sorry, I really don't think he deserves it at all.
Back to top Go down
https://otakulife.forumotion.com
hoodsey
Moderation Incarnate
Moderation Incarnate
hoodsey

In the news Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news   In the news Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:13 pm

I think its a ploy to get him to keep his word on pulling out of all the places we have no business being.

"Do it or we take your prize!"

D=
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hoodsey
Sponsored content

In the news Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news   In the news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the news
Page 1 of 1