Living the Otaku Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open forum for fans of anime, manga, or video games to openly discuss their interests without any shame or reserve.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paranomal Activity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raikage
Moderation Incarnate
Moderation Incarnate
Raikage

Paranomal Activity Empty
PostSubject: Paranomal Activity   Paranomal Activity Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:21 am

Is this movie all hype or what? I haven't seen it but everyone says its good. Can I get some more input???
Back to top Go down
Redtailedboa
Nooblet
Nooblet
Redtailedboa

Paranomal Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranomal Activity   Paranomal Activity Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:19 pm

I haven't seen it either... I'm curious to know as well, I think it looks kinda crummy. The Men who Stare at Goats... Now that looks wicked.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/redtailedboa
hoodsey
Moderation Incarnate
Moderation Incarnate
hoodsey

Paranomal Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranomal Activity   Paranomal Activity Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:58 am

It definitely isn't like most scary movies. It is filmed differently. It's a mockumentary. If you will...

I went in not knowing if it was going to be real or what. And that is the best way to approach this movie.

For me, it scared the piss out of me. Not because its super scary, but because it hit VERY close to home. My best friend, Crystal, who I saw it with, has experienced a lot of the same things that are presented in the movie. So it was just a little weird and made it more relateable in a negative way. That may sound crazy. I would give examples but it could potentially spoil the movie. If you want details, put a spoiler tag on the title of this thread so others who don't want it ruined can make that decision to read on or not.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hoodsey
Sponsored content

Paranomal Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranomal Activity   Paranomal Activity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranomal Activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Living the Otaku Life :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: